When a business moves into a new space, whether it is office, retail or an industrial building, improvements may need to be made to accommodate the tenant’s requirements. These changes encompass a wide variety of work like the rearrangement of walls and flooring. Changes with the working environment will most likely mean that there will need to be changes to the HVAC system in order to maximize efficiency to the newly constructed zones.
United Mechanical is the premier commercial contractor for tenant improvements with a solid reputation in the industry. UMI specializes in tenant improvements for Class A office spaces, data centers, bio pharmaceuticals, retail shopping centers, doctor offices, industrial buildings and many more. United Mechanical has worked with some of the best companies in the California Bay Area. We have the best and brightest project managers to ensure the successful and timely completion of your Tenant Improvement projects.
Regardless of the size and scope of the job, United Mechanical has the tools necessary to complete the following tasks:
- Design and Build HVAC and Plumbing Improvements
- Install complete HVAC system within tenant space
- Install rooftop HVAC equipment
- HVAC/Plumbing floor plans
- All plumbing related improvements
- Upgrade water and sewer improvements
- Updating to Title 24 Compliance
- All aspects of Commercial and Industrial Installation and Repair
- Equipment schedules
- New duct installations
- Details and energy calculations