United Mechanical is seeking an experienced candidate to fill the role of Revit Drafter. This is a fast-paced yet rewarding position for candidates with a strong desire to succeed.
Location: San Jose or Alameda, CA
Reports to: Director, Engineering
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit abilities;
- The ability to interpret mechanical & plumbing drawings;
- Produce or create plan, profile and/or development drawings;
- Perform work assignments in accordance with project scope of work and applicable Revit drafting standards;
- Draft Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems in Revit;
- Work with Designers and Engineers to complete construction drawings;
- Produce, print, collate, and review final construction drawing sets;
- Manage time to meet project schedules and task deadlines;
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office;
- 2+ years of professional drafting experience required;
- 2-year degree is preferred;
- Good communication skills;
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated;
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects;
- Detail oriented.