United Mechanical is looking for qualified candidates to provide outstanding customer service and support the administrative operations of our growing Service Department. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, have excellent computing and communication skills, and be fully committed to providing a high standard of external and internal customer service each day.
Location: Rohnert Park
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dispatching and Work Order Management
- Answer service related phone calls and work to maintain excellent rapport and prompt communication with clients.
- Receive and distribute client service calls and schedule planned maintenance calls in coordination with service department labor management.
- Place material orders and subcontractor agreements to support planned maintenance, repair, or special project work orders. Track and coordinate the delivery of orders and scheduling of subcontractors with clients, sales, and field personnel.
- Follow up continuously with open work orders (completion status, client notification, internal updating and reporting).
- Communicate with service operations manager on current and future work load.
Payroll, Sales, and Accounting Support
- Review weekly time cards for accuracy and make corrections.
- Provide support to sales and project management staff, including estimates and proposal generation for planned maintenance, repairs, or special projects.
- Update sales tracking systems (“Smartsheet” dashboard) and provide revenue and gross margin reports for sales and project management staff.
- Process and review end of the month open work order, A/P, and A/R reports.
- Work daily to close all eligible open work orders to ensure timely invoicing.
- Process A/P invoices and payment approvals.
- Generate weekly billings and assist company A/R staff to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Create and keep accurate records for all customers.