Summer Interns will have the chance to network with a diverse group of people within our engineering and management teams, develop new skills, and learn about our business and industry during various training programs, job-site and shop tours, and after-work teambuilding activities. Applicants should be in their sophomore, junior, or senior year of undergraduate coursework with a major in mechanical engineering, or construction management. Upon successful completion of the program, interns will be considered for regular full-time, paid positions at UMI. Summer internships will run from June to August. Start and end dates are flexible to work around your school’s summer dates.
- In pursuit of a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or HVAC.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to take direction, ask questions, and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively with others in team environments
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Regular and routine attendance